COVID-19 Package Delays and Information
Hello from the WorldWide Ballet team
First of all, we would like to inform you that we still ship worldwide and you can be assured that you will receive your package in any case.
We have felt the effects of COVID-19 on all orders since the start of the pandemic. We are asking for your patience as we are getting used to the challenges facing us & remaining operational during this pandemic. Please be assured that we are working as hard as possible to fulfil your order.
What Is Happening?
All international orders from our shop have been impacted by COVID-19. We’ve experienced an amount of delayed deliveries. This is due to:
- The lack of flights: Due to the pandemic, the lack of flights has affected the frequnacy of the amount of flights per month worldwide.
- Overload of postal services worldwide: With more people shopping online, more packages need to be manually processed which has overloaded postal services worldwide.
- Hygiene practices: Packages are sanitized before they are sent.
Our Humble Request from us to you:
- We humbly request for your patience at this time. There are many factors beyond our control and we are operating at a loss right now, but please rest assured that we are working hard towards fulfilling your order and ensuring your satisfaction.
- We understand delays are frustrating. We’re frustrated too and wish we could do more to get your packages to get to you as fast as possible. however, we do ask you to be patient and respectful when reaching out to our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All orders from February 1st to this day on have very high delays due to the above-mentioned facts.
If you need assistance, please email email@example.com.
Our customer support will attend to your needs as soon as possible. Please note that we’re currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries and our response time could be up to 48 hours.
We thank you for your support and patience,
The WorldWide Ballet team.